We aim to keep the salon environment as healthy as possible, for staff, clients and the environment.
- Natural and organic shampoo and conditioners
- Plastic free styling products - gels sprays etc.
- The gentlest yet effective colouring products available
- Chlorine filters on showers used for hair washing
- Organic paint on the walls
- Eco friendly cleaning materials
- Only natural air fresheners
- Air cleaners
- Electrical equipment and telephones chosen for impact on health/environment
- Full spectrum non-flicker anti s.a.d lighting (works like light box therapy
We don't use
Effects breathing, irritating to eyes, burns skin, damages hair, triggers asthma.
Synthetic preservatives that have been linked to cancer.
Can cause skin irritation.
- Liquid plastics
Irritating to skin, can build up on hair and cause brittleness and hair breakage.
Contribute to environmental pollution and can contribute to allergic reactions.
- SLS (sodium laurel sulphate)
Can cause dermatitis and other skin problems.